Sunday, August 21, 2005

How long has it been?


Wow, it's been a while since I posted my last blog. I guess I just got busy. Maybe I can find ways to make life easier so I can dedicate more time to this BLOG! I don't like taking my time to blog, but I am jealous of those who do, so I guess I can't win.

It was a great weekend except for it being 246 degrees in the shade (that's what it felt like).

I was able to get out and play around a little with my Blazer. Check out: http://www.heyyallwatchthis.com for more pictures (btw, the white truck is forsale). It's still too hot to enjoy it right now, but fall will be just around the corner. Plus with all of the dry weather that Tennessee has been having, it's kind of hard to find some good mud to play in.

Anyways, Help me out with some time saving ideas.

I will start you out with one,

Lawnmower for the "smarter" people

Have a great week and keep those great ideas coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home