Monday, August 22, 2005

Monday! I'm glad it just comes once a week!

Wow you can tell it is Monday. The day that nothing works correctly but everyone decided over the weekend that they need it last week.
Finally a break in the heat. It's only low 90's instead on mid to upper 90's. I didn't think that it could get too hot to swim but it has. I went out and looked at the pool yesterday but decided that it would be more enjoyable to sit in the house where the AC was keeping it nice and cool.

I have found a couple of new websites that I thought were funny. I will include them below. Some I am sure you have seen while other were new to me.

Have a great day.

LINKS
http://www.snopes.com -
Be sure to click on what's new. I check it everytime an interoffice email goes around about something that is too good to be true.

How to Cook at my Level
- I can grill with the best of them, but this is my level of "kitchening cooking"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home