Thursday, August 25, 2005

Andy's coming on

This will probably be shorter than most of my post. I have to make this quick because Andy Griffith is about to come on. Okay, for those that don't know it, I'm a HUGE Andy Griffith fan. I can definately hold my own at the trivia game (any one want to challenge me?) and I just love watching it everytime I get a chance. Sure I have most of the episodes on DVD but when it comes on TV I just can't help but watch it.

I hear everyone complaining about spam in their comments section. I am so jealous. I don't get any comments. I guess it's just me and my Mom that reads this (okay, I admits it, she doesn't even know that I have a blog). She might not even know what a blog is.

I hear the theme song being whistled and that's my queue to end this.

For some random links check out:

BBQ - The best in town (or a little out of town as the case may be)

or

Someone who like to eat (Joe usually has daily entries that really make you stop think. I make sure that I check his blog everyday).

Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Excitement said...

Oh, okay. Where do I send my check?

5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home