Friday, August 26, 2005

Aloha from Nashville

It’s finally Friday! But not only is it Friday, it is Hawaiian Shirt Friday. Boy there are a lot of them being worn today. I didn’t participate when I was first hired, but I do now and really enjoy it. It really is comfortable on these hot, sticky middle Tennessee days. BTW, mine has old cars on it, so I guess it’s more of a California shirt than Hawaiian, but who cares.

Nothing big planned for the weekend. I hope to some work around the house. It has been so hot this past week; I have just kept putting it off.

I played Partypoker again last night. I started with $2000 and about ½ hour later I have $41,000. Maybe I can find a way to cash this out for real money. I would even take Canadian money (well, I would consider it).

Not much to talk about today but a few Random Links.

I love this sign (be sure to read the last line)
















Would this clash with my Hawaiian shirt?

And check out this Dental Webcam. I found the link on 150mgofhappiness (thanks Brent). I have friends that work in New York City and I am trying to get someone to go and get there teeth cleaned.

Cellphone shop.net I have bought some thing from them and I have been very satisfied with everything that I bought. They drop ship directly from oversea which is suppose to help keep the cost down. If you are interested, let me know and I will see if I can find a discount code. They send them to me pretty often.

Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home