Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Blogging from Bed

Well, this is day 3 of the “Hey Ya’ll, I feel like CRAP” saga! If this keeps up for more than 5 days, I think I will buy the domain. (I already own, Hey Yall Watch This.com). I thought that it was just sinus but I went to the Dr. yesterday and he said that I had a virus but it was only really active for 2 days. He also said that since it was a virus, they couldn’t cure it, we could just treat the symptoms. $75 dollars later, I still feel like crap. I have been through 3 boxes of tissue and my nose is still running.

Speaking of running, I have been reading several “running blogs” lately (that sounds like the blogs themselves were running). I mean blogs like (running into a brick wall and 150mg of Happiness). I think to myself, that would be neat to start running. A little exercise, a little fresh air, I could enjoy the beautiful outdoors… Then I realize that I get out of breath just going up the stairs. Oh well, maybe something else will come along.

I guess I will end this, Card Sharks will be coming on soon on the game show network (reruns of course). Yesterday they gave away a Brand NEW 1987 Renault convertible.

See ya tomorrow and stay dry!

1 Comments:

Blogger brent d. said...

I feel like I should go wash my hands after reading your blog... I hope you get to feeling better!!!

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home