Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm Back Baby, I'm Back!

Okay, so I'm back. Nothing really to brag about. I made it back to work but 1/2 of the day, I don't think I knew where I was. The medicine says "May" cause drowsiness. Maybe is should have said "IT WILL" cause drowsiness.

Did anyone see the gas prices on TV. One station interviewed Rick's BBQ in Ethridge. They said that gas was at $2.75 and was heading to $3.34 by the end of the day. I am curious to see if it did. I saw that News 2 just reported that a station in Smyrna has gas at $3.55 (I assume that is the good stuff).

Did anyone see the report where several from WKRN was heading to New Orleans to look for Davis Nolan's elderly parents. There is some information on the Nashville Weather blog. They headed out with a motorhome, a pickup and a boat.

Random sites of the day:

How Stuff Works.com

You Send it.com

Have a great day. Maybe I will get back to finding interesting sites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home