Monday, October 24, 2005

It will wax out, trust me!

Okay, I thought I was really coming up with a GREAT Blog entry last Friday. I decided to list 10 reasons why Rae needed a minivan. WELL, 5 hours later Brent decided to really show me up. He (and his friend that he met on the highway) just ruined my blog entry (along with a very nice Expedition). I would have probably ruined more than that (aka shorts).
I'm just glad to hear that everyone is allright. I guess the large SUV's do have an advantage!


Well, I had a great weekend, it just wasn't long enought. I found my new favorite restaurant. It's Joe's Crab Shack (just south of Nashville). I had seen the sign but never tried it. It's that loud music, decorated with junk, great seafood place like you always try to find while you are at the beach. Well, now I can have it at home too. They were playing 80's music and I was naming the songs before they started actually singing. My wife was really impressed (okay, I made that part up).

Saturday was another great day. I was able to do some of the things that I had talked about last Friday. I started out with my Heavy coat on but it warmed up quickly and turned out to be an awesome day.

I was looking in storage for some items and I came across some of my old toys. I found some items that I had forgot about but they quickly brought back memories. I will try to post up some pictures and see if anyone else remembers these items.

Until next time, everyone stay safe and look both ways before you cross the street.

Eric

RANDOM LINKS:
Is your blog site being stolen?

Recipes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home