Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The sun really seems to brighten things up

I was up EARLY this morning. Okay, not as early as some people that I know, but early for me. I had to be at work by 7 this morning. I was shocked when I got up and it was dark outside. Kind of scary looking. Anyways, after a couple cups of coffee and one 16 oz Coke (and two ham biscuits) I was ready for work.

Not much else going on. Still looking for the stork. I am both excited and scared. We have picked out a name. We picked the middle name of Danielle (named after my second favorite (and only) Brother). Well, as far as he knows she's named after him.

I did see something funny that I have to pass on. I figure most everyone has seen or heard about this, but it is a phone number you can give out if you don't want to give yours out to someone who is hitting on you. They don't have a number for TN yet, but it's really funny.

http://www.rejectionhotline.com/index.php

Now a bit of sad news. My FAVORITE website is no longer avaliable. I have added a link below to the archives. Oh well.

Nice-Tits.org

Everyone have a great day and see you tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Excitement said...

Hey, 3 new friends. Everyone seems to like my blog (especially these business people). I guess I will remove the anonymous posting.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home