Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm Tired TOO!

WOW! What a weekend. I love the idea of a 3 day weekend, but it’s still not long enough. We spent most of the weekend “moving”. We didn’t actually move but we moved a lot of furniture around. We removed all of the furniture from the “extra” bedroom and we put in all new furniture for our little girl (coming soon). We then dispersed the old furniture by place some at my Grandparent’s house (my boy’s old baby bed), some in our storage trailer, and some in the yard sale pile. It seems like there isn’t enough time to get everything done.

Well, it’s back to the ole grind. 3 day weekends usually make the Tuesday feel like a “double Monday”. I guess people have more time to figure out how to break things when they get back to work.

The good thing about having 5 cars….. I haven’t had to put gas in at $2.99 or $3.29. I just keep rotating what I drive and I hope the prices will fall before I have to fill up again. $2.69 is the most that I have paid for gas.

I found some neat stuff in the “yard sale” pile. I saw a copy of Windows/386 still new in the package. I found some of the parts of a computer that was bought in the 80’s (yeah, their in the trash now). I even saw my old electronic baseball game. Boy was it high tech in it's day! Pretty neat, but I don’t want go back.

Well, I just back from Lunch at LongHorn’s so I guess it’s Nap Time.

See you tomorrow.

Random Links: (AKA Gift Ideas)

http://www.elumens.com/products/visionstation.html

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you ready for Emmy Idol?
TV genres and worlds are collding: now reality is creeping into the Emmy Awards ... Among the perfomers: Megan Mullally and Donald Trump will sing the theme from Green Acres, Kristen Bell will sing the theme from Fame; and Gary Dourdan (CSI) and Macy Gray will sing the theme from The Jeffersons.
with this stuff it is now possible for you to work from home and forget about your boss and commuting forever. Take control and make your own future while you still have the time

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

For a blog called "watch this", you don't update it very often.

-Mrs. Woozah

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home