Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

Blah Blah Blah (or should I say Blog Blog Blog?). Okay, so I’ve been busy, does that make me a bad person? Our Daughter is scheduled to arrive within a week and ½. We have really been scrambling to get her room ready. We thought we had until sometime in October so, I haven’t been in a hurry.

While all of this is going on, we are trying to buy a new house. I saw a listing of the top 10 most stressful things and I think we are trying to go through 3 of them at the same time.

I got some negative feedback because I wasn’t updating this blog. I thought I had 5 people reading my blog until I found out that my brother was reading it twice. So of the 4 people that read it, I just need to find out who is up at 4am reading blogs. That shouldn’t be very hard.

I guess I will end with a few random links.

My Favorite TV Show (okay, it's one of many)

Free stuff (well some of it is)

Urban Legends - I know I have posted this before but be sure to check out the "whats new". They update it daily

See you tomorrow (I know you’re thinking, yeah right)!

1 Comments:

Blogger brent d. said...

Glad you're back, brother. I'll call you before I look at your blog from now on so you'll know.

I originally created my blog because I thought you would actually get Spam. Instead of the yummy jellied meaty goodness found in a can I just got advertisments. That sucks.

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home