Monday, October 17, 2005

Rules of Life

What a great weekend we just had. It was both warm enough during the day to get out and enjoy the sunshine but the evenings were cool enough to let you know that fall is on the way. I am usually very motivated this time of the year. A cool spell tells me that it I am going to do things before winter gets here, (like close the pool, finish some outside painting projects, landscaping, riding 4 wheelers... ) I need to do them know.

I am in the process of writing the "rules of life". This is an on-going process, but I add on occasionally.

Here are a few that I have:

1. It's better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it.
2. If you can't find it, that's the same as not having it. (You can only keep so much stuff and keep it organized)
3. ALWAYS keep your pants (and your gun) where you can find them in the dark.

My newest one: The best deals on eBay are "misspelt". (This came about when I couldn't understand why a particular item was so much cheaper than others on eBay. I realized the they had misspelled a keyword in the name (it was a video game)).

I will add more later

Ramdon link for the day:
The HONEST Boss

Have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger brent d. said...

Also, some of the best links on your website are "misspelt". haha.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home