Friday, October 28, 2005

www (World Wide Web or Wild Wiggles Weekend)

What a week! I decided I need to update my Blog (after comments like "Hey, good blog, but I'm tired of reading it 4 days in a row".

My Parents went to Gatlinburg to see the fall colors but were pleasantly suprised. Check out a few of the picture of what they found. (BTW - They took the convertible to get one more nice trip before winter).











Well, part of being a parent is seeing your kids happy. We (the "family") are going tonight to see the Wiggles. They are a rock band from "Down Under" that never made it big, so they changed directions and became an instant hit. Sure, I've taken some ribbing from my friend, but hey it's better than that stupid purple dinosaur.

What happens on eBay when you want something more than anyone else.... You end up with it. I bought another truck off ebay that I have to go and get this weekend. I don't really need it, but I can make a nice profit off of it. It's all about being at the right place at the right time.

Have a great weekend.

RANDOM LINKS:

Check out Snopes and their Halloween Legends page


The Guide - Check out this online guide to your television programing.

NeilOrne.com - Neil gives me a great idea on how to mess with Telemarketers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home