Friday, November 11, 2005

10 Day Commitment

That's right! You heard it here, I'm committing to blogging at least every 10 days. Sure I realize that's a big commitment for me, but hey, you (the reader) deserve it.

For all of those that were planning to come down and ride go-karts this weekend, DON'T! I sold it. Why did a 35 year old have a go-kart? I don't know. But I'm getting another one, but bigger and better next time. Maybe I will have it by Christmas.

I had "another" great offer to buy one of my cars (see the quote below). How could I turn this down?

"AM FROM UK , AM SO MUCH INTRESTED IN BUYING YOUR POSTED ADVERT ON CRAIGSLIST OK ,PLEASE DONT SELL IT OUT TILL SHIPMENT DAY AND LET ME KNOW THE CONDITION/PICS.
MY SHIPPING COMPANY WIL L BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SHIPMENT /CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP AS SOON AS YOU HAVE CASHED PAYMENT AND PAYMENT WILL BE BY CASHIERS CHECK ,HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON ,THANKS ."

Yeah right!
IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!

I finally downloaded the Halloween pictures off the camera. Here are a couple of them.

And 1 picture from the Wiggles show!
Everyone have a great weekend and enjoy these links below. See you sometime within 10 days.

Guess the Google pictures - Thanks Barry, this has wasted a lot of time.

Credit Card pranks - I laughed so hard until tears actually ran down my face (be sure to also read part two).

Can I get these in a setting of 8?

Get a Free greeting from the Whitehouse (okay, you have to be over 80 to get a birthday greeting, BUT when I turn 80, I'll have this bookmarked!

1 Comments:

Blogger ShoreTurtle said...

That "Guess the google pictures" site is cool.

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home