Wednesday, November 16, 2005

...and 6 days later

Again, I met my commitment with plenty of time to spare. I was starting to get comments like "the RSS feed is burning into my monitor...".

Okay, get this! At work, they have a Thanksgiving meal on the Thursday before Thanksgiving. I've had this before, but what I like is the name. Pre-Thanksgiving meal! Do we need to have a pre-Christmas meal and a pre-Christmas gift opening party? I believe we do.

What about the office last night? I laughed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hard that I was about to cry. I was actually in a meeting EXACTLY like that! I am so glad that those days are over. All day long I've tried to convince everyone that today is Friday, but it hasn't worked yet.

RANDOM PICTURE

/RANDOM PICTURE

What about that weather last night? I believe that I could have driven without my headlights (okay, I guess I could always drive without my headlight if I didn't care whether I could see or not), but the lightning was so intense, it was lighting up the highway about every 1/2 second. As I heard one person say on the radio while driving home, "well, we did need the rain". What? Okay, maybe they were just trying to be positive, but really.

I'm not ready for the cold weather, although I guess it's time for it. I will see you in less than 10 days and don't forget to watch Pinks on the Speed Channel tonight.

Later,

Check out these random links

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/

My new favorite page (okay, I just found it, but the name sounds GREAT!)

1 Comments:

Blogger brent d. said...

That's weird. Up here in a Atlantic City it was about 70 with a slight breeze. I hope my house is still there.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home