Monday, November 28, 2005

What a Great Thanksgiving!

Hello to my "potential" Millions and Millions of readers from all around the world.

To keep with my commitment, of Blogging at least every 10 working days, I guess I better get busy. So how was everyone's Thanksgiving? Mine was Great! I ate until I could not eat any more, and then I had dessert. My goal was to gain 5 pounds, but I don't know yet if I achieved it.

I was in my first 5K Race. I will have pictures tomorrow. I'll tell you, I didn't do as well as I should have.

I sold my truck. The guy flew in from Michigan and drove it home. I have seen vehicles online that I really would like to have but haven't gotten the courage to spend the money and energy to fly somewhere to pick it up. I guess I am scared that my expectations might not be met, and then I'm out $$$$$$$ for the plane tickets, etc...

I hope everyone has a great week and check back in the next couple of days for some picture.

1 Comments:

Blogger brent d. said...

pics are up!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home