Wednesday, November 30, 2005

My First 5K Race

To my Millions and Millions of readers,

Well, I finally go a picture from my first 5k. Okay, I admit, that I didn't do as well as I probably should have. I had a DNF, okay I actually had a NAS (never actually started) but BOY was Thanksgiving Dinner AWESOME!!!



I had homemade Chicken and Dressing, Fried Corn (from Great Granddad's garden), Macaroni, "real" Mashed Potatoes, Honey Baked Ham, Baked Turkey, Deviled Eggs, and LOT AND LOTS of HOMEMADE Cornbread. There was tons more, but nothing that I would eat (I'm not into the fruit salads...) Now, that list doesn't even count dessert. There was homemade chocolate cake, cookies, more fruit salads and the Absolute BEST homemade chess pie that I have ever had!

I can hardly wait for Christmas Dinner. Mmaybe I can do another 5k then.

Check out these random food links:

Name that Candy (almost like the Seinfeld episode)

Freaky Foods

Veggie lovers?????????? (How many people remember that when peta.org would take you to the People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA) website? This is true, PETA (the ethical people) sued and got the domain assigned to them.)

Have a great week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home